3 Year EFTPOS Gift Card Available in 5 Variations! Can be used at over 900,000 EFTPOS locations across Australia. Simply swipe the card, select Savings, Enter the pin and you’re done.
Select From the following denominations.
A $5.95 card fee applies per card. There are no transaction costs at point of purchase, and balance check facilities are available online. Each card is issued with a Gift Card Holder. Personalised messages are available by including details in the notes section upon check out.
The end user has 3 YEARS FROM DATE OF DISPATCH to use the funds on the card.
- The card balance can be checked at any time by visiting www.anystoregiftcard.com.au
- No extensions or transfers are possible.
- The expiry date is printed on the front of the card.
- Cards may be used to purchase goods or services at locations in AUSTRALIA with EFTPOS facilities,
providing that the card has enough unused value to make the purchase.
- Some merchants may choose not to accept the gift card.
- Cards CAN NOT BE USED AT ATMs.
- Cards CAN NOT BE USED TO WITHDRAW CASH from retail locations.
- Cards CAN NOT BE RELOADED OR CREDITED with funds, e.g. for returned goods or store credits.
CARD SECURITY, FAULTS, QUERIES
- Please keep gift cards secure, anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. We
cannot be held liable for gift cards that are misused, lost or stolen.
- We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen card only once subjected to verification and security checks
at our absolute discretion. Replacement fees apply. Any replacement card will
have the same unused value (at the time of replacement). Requests for replacement cards can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Original receipt and 19 digit serial number located on back of gift card must be
presented. We recommend a record of the card number be taken and kept separate from the
receipt. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please email us email@example.com
or call us on 1300 785 506
- We are not liable for the availability, quality, fitness for purpose, or dispute of any goods or services
purchased with the gift card. To the extent permitted by the law, our liability is limited to replacing
faulty gift cards.
- If the end user suspects an incorrectly processed transaction on a gift card, the end user should
contact the store where the mistake was made. We are unable to reverse any approved transactions.